If complicated hairstyles aren’t your thing, try Lauren Conrad’s laid-back braided look. This California-girl hairstyle works anyhere! A trendsetter of the recent braided boho hairstyle, Lauren Conrad gives a low-key twist on this braided updo. She makes it seem fresh and elegant by adding a few tightly woven strands into her loose hairstyle.
Here’s how to get her cool, laid-back look:
- Start by blow drying clean hair. Apply the GKhair Serum on the ends for frizz-free hair.
- Wrap thick sections around a two-inch-barrel curling iron and gently separate curls with fingers.
- Create two to three thin braids on either side of your part. Don’t braid your hair too tightly—it needs to move around for the next step.
- Leaving braids hanging in the front, pull back waves and braids into a loose, messy bun. Twist hair slightly before tucking ends of bun underneath the mound waves and secure with pins.
- Taking one braid at a time, gently pull back each braid and tuck it into waves, securing with pins. Set with the GKhair Leave-In Spray.
- Loosen a few front pieces to frame the face.