Your thoughts of flirting with your hair color will take a new turn in 2020! The new year brings along a beginning to look forward to and a fresh season for the latest trends! The beauty, hair and fashion industry unveil an assorted line of trends that should not be missed if you wish to be in the spotlight all the time! 2019 witnessed some of the eye-catching hair color trends among iconic celebrities and on cool Instagram profiles.
So, are you all set to ring in the new year with most lavish and chic hair colors which will transform you into a head-turner? If you fancy a new hair color and want to know more about the it-looks of the coming new season, read on because these five colors are the ones to watch out for.
- Creamy Blonde: It’s definitely going to have a dramatic effect! Creamy blonde balayage is a dreamy and creamy color that renders an angel-like look. Using a sulfate free shampoo and conditioner from GK Hair will nourish and strengthen your hair while keeping intact the shine and glow of your tresses.
- Chocolate Brown: No matter how delicious it may sound; this color will make you the talk of the town. It’s rich, creamy and melting chocolate that will add the perfect dose of gloss and shine to your hair and which woman wouldn’t like it! The color looks vibrant and with right highlights, it will turn you into a style diva.
- Dip-Dyed ends: For a perfect start to your New Year, nothing can brighten up your day like these fabulous and in-trend dip-dyed end look! Get the hair of your ends dyed with pastel shades of pink or lilac and turn into a rockstar! And since pastel shades fade away faster, be prepared to get re-touch ups in every few weeks! To let the color, stay a little longer, go for GK Hair’s Juvexin Color Shield Shampoo and Conditioner. Free from Sulfate, Chloride and Paraben, it will preserve the vibrancy of hair by blocking UV/UVA penetration.
- White & Silver Highlights: It’s edgy and sassy! This silvery-white and grey colors introduce a beautiful look to short or medium hair. White longer hair can opt for a balayage color of silver-grey for a chic transformation.
- Cinnamon Red: This rich and gorgeous color is a stunner and looks fabulous in winters! A blend of cool and warmer tones, this color is suitable for all hair types. To avoid fast fading of red color, go for GK Hair Juvexin Color Shield Shampoo and Conditioner.
So, have you fixed an appointment with your salon yet because these hair colors are going to go viral soon!