The Trend with Curls Is the Bigger the Better. Voluminous Waves and Curls Are Great for Long Hair; They Create Body for Full, Dramatic Looks.
For Voluminous Waves:
- Curl Hair Using a Minimum Of 1 ½ Curling Iron.
- Begin At the Nape.
- Take ½ Inch Sections and Curl Throughout Entire Head.
- Curl The Entire Strand from Root to End.
- Brush Out Curls and Tease the Roots to Create Volume.
- Flip The Hair Over the Head and Spray All Over with Hairspray.
- Flip The Hair Back Over and Finish with A Light Hold Hairspray.